Stock System

tadd442

dude.....
Reaction score
I have a complete stock system (minus the header mounting pcs) and from what I can tell, it's for an XS400. I am not 100% certain, so maybe you fellers can help me to I.D. it, I realize that without pic's, I should just go kick rocks, but hopefully you can give me marks to look for to cross refrence? It's absolutely for a vertical twin, and I'm positive it's not for the XS650. It has 1 (one) header clamp, but not the shims needed to compress-fit it into place, & each side is completely welded together from the manufacturer. Who was the manufacturer & what should the stampings read?

Grassy-Ass Amigo's!:thumbsup:
Tadd

if its original look for 1L9 12R 4gs on the mufflers ( i assume your talking about an exhaust system) :D

I have a complete stock system (minus the header mounting pcs) and from what I can tell, it's for an XS400. I am not 100% certain, so maybe you fellers can help me to I.D. it, I realize that without pic's, I should just go kick rocks, but hopefully you can give me marks to look for to cross refrence? It's absolutely for a vertical twin, and I'm positive it's not for the XS650. It has 1 (one) header clamp, but not the shims needed to compress-fit it into place, & each side is completely welded together from the manufacturer. Who was the manufacturer & what should the stampings read?

Grassy-Ass Amigo's!:thumbsup:
Tadd

GEEZ:doh: It's a stock EXHAUST system:doh:
Sorry!

Back