Trade - take off parts!! need carbs for 78 400

fxrjockey

XS400 Member
Reaction score
i have a bunch of take off parts off a 78 i need carbs and a wiring harrness for same year i have a a set of carbs but not sure what they go to maybe someone else can use them? i have a mint tank minus cap, seat with pinhole in it, gauges, directionals all the stock stuff pretty much i love to trade cause its fun!! let me know

Do you have a front brake line, clutch line, or a left side clutch cover? I'd take that off your hands?

here are just a few of the parts i have if you want better angles or whatever just hit up my cell and ill get you some it might take bit a day or two cause its at my buddies house but ill get them to you 603 748 3989

Attachments

• parts.jpg
    parts.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 282
I don't have an extra wiring harness, but I do have a horn, passenger foot pegs, and a light brown seat with no rips.

No man don't need any of that stuff I do have what look to be a good front brake line and clutch cable you can have you have disc brakes dom?

some more pics and i'm not sure what carbs or what they are off but they are semi clean floats need to be done but i wanna trade them for a stock set of carbs. i'll trade everything up or down i need a set of bars, i have a set of mags ill trade for spokes i have disk brakes also have the front master cylinder and rotor

Attachments

• carb2.jpg
    carb2.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 287
  • carbs.jpg
    carbs.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 313
  • seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 269
  • carb1.jpg
    carb1.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 277
Hey, I do have disc brakes. But, I think I'm gonna have to replace a bunch of other stuff first at the moment (budget...ya know). I'll keep you posted!

Back