jlearning1

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will these wires fit on a 1980 Yamaha XS400SG
DW-300
DYNA SPARK PLUG WIRE
7MM - RED SILICONE
COPPER CORE

DYNATEK "Dyna" Wires are made from high grade automotive, silicon jacketed, high tension cable. All wires are supplied with finished spark plug boot ends and loose coil terminals to allow the final length to be determined by the user.
Wires are available with a solid copper core for use on older vehicles where electrical interference is not an issue. For use on new vehicles with electronic advance ignitions or other sensitive electronic equipment, use DYNA suppression wires with a high grade graphite core for best performance and electrical noise suppression. Both wire types ensure maximum energy transfer.
There are two wires in this set which are 4' in length each.

As you state, the wires are 7 mm and copper core. The silicone is just the sheath, which should make them more weather resistant. Yes, they should do fine. Just stay away from the modern wires. I bought my wires from MikesXS and believe they are SS core, IIRC.

I just wanted to see if these wires would fit , becayse they are red, and my bike is red. So I wanted to put red wires on my bike, and I google red wires and this is what came up.

Thanks

What do gou mean when you say wires bonded inside the coils. Yes I have the coils that came on the bike originally.

Thanks

Back