Wow

During my motorcycle education course this summer my instructor played a bunch of this guys videos while we were eating lunch. Great to watch. The one video was a progression of him trying and failing over and over till he finally got it.

My mate who I share my flat with is from the Isle of Skye like Danny and his younger brother is his mate and went to school with him. Them all used to take the piss out of him for his funny bike with no gears and to see him hopping about practicing.

10 years later with over 50,000,000 YouTube hits for his videos and travelling the world like a rock star, still riding his funny bike with no gears....whose laughing now....

They still see him up on Skye and thankfully he's still a normal bloke, just a bit more famous.

just a normal ride to work for me ha ha

seriously though he has incredible skill.... i've not seen video's of where he gets it wrong ..i wonde rif he has protective clothing on till he gets it right then just dons the helmet for the superbly shot film

Redratbike, I was blown away by the camera work and editing, it really showcases this guys tremendous skill.

Dude has balls, and skill. Off of, and onto some seriously sketchy surfaces, and at heights that could kill him. Who does a back flip off of a piece of driftwood??

Back