For Sale - Yamaha XS400 parts

leeductcher here is pics of petcock its of a 79' i believe it will work on other year tanks it will need a rebuild kit. will let it go $10 bucks plus shipping. Let me know

Put me in line for this one if you would, mine is froze up.

Here are some things I need for my 79 if you have them:

Break lever
Clutch lever
signal controller (don't know what its called)
Tach, Speedo and mount
plug for the headlight ??? so not just a hole with wires coming out.

Hello, i have not had a response from the poster asking for a pet cock so if you are still interested its available.Its not froze up but its kinda leaky. It will need a rebuild kit they run on ebay for around $15/ also i know i have some of the things you need let me see all I have and i will post some pics for you

"Exhuast nut rings" Here you go. will work on 77 thru 79 with stock header pipe.

Attachments

• yam parts.jpg
    yam parts.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
Are the front forks off a bike with Disc brakes?
edit: I'm guessing they are since i see the wheels with discs on them. Any chance you have the M/C lying around?

I assume you are talking about the front mount and caliper. I have a caliper as they are the same front and rear but sorry i dont have the mount for it. I might be able to source you one here in dallas i will let you know if i come up with one.

Hello, i have not had a response from the poster asking for a pet cock so if you are still interested its available.Its not froze up but its kinda leaky. It will need a rebuild kit they run on ebay for around $15/ also i know i have some of the things you need let me see all I have and i will post some pics for you

If it leaks, will that kit fix it?

Actually I was referring to the Master Cylinder, sorry for not being clear. Also, any idea on a price for the wheels?
-Zach
Zach,

Sorry its taken me a while to get back with you , I checked I do not have a master Cylinder , the wheels I have I will let go for $100.00 + Shipping if you do not need the rotors or sprockets I will let them go at $80.00 + Shipping which I determine shipping by weight and your zip code. The tires will be removed before shipping. If your interested Send me PM. I use paypal. Thanks.

on the petcock what would your total be with shipping?
USPS flat rate box guessing $17.00 Total. I also have the speedometer and tach gauges for your 79 at 20.00 + shipping but I do not have the other items you asked for ...if your interested in all I can ship all at once to save on shipping. Has the mounting hardware in ok condition.

Last edited:
USPS flat rate box guessing $17.00 Total. I also have the speedometer and tach gauges for your 79 at 20.00 + shipping but I do not have the other items you asked for ...if your interested in all I can ship all at once to save on shipping. Has the mounting hardware in ok condition.

That would be great! Does it have the pilot light?

Not sure if the light works. Make it an even $50.00 - send to chicahellcats@gmail.com for paypal.

Thanks.
To Clarify...For Petcock USPS flat rate box guessing $17.00 Total. I also have the speedometer and tach gauges for your 79 at 20.00 + shipping

Last edited:
just to make sure these gauges are what you are looking for i posted pics. these are off a 79xs400 one of the chrome bezels has a small ding and the warning lights lens is a little cloudy. i am also including extra gauges for any parts you might need.

Attachments

• yam parts 002.jpg
    yam parts 002.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 360
  • yam parts 003.jpg
    yam parts 003.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 347
just to make sure these gauges are what you are looking for i posted pics. these are off a 79xs400 one of the chrome bezels has a small ding and the warning lights lens is a little cloudy. i am also including extra gauges for any parts you might need.

Yayy, Thanks. Sent you payment! One step closer :)

Hey T.S. sorry just now gettin back with you. I would be willing to sell the carbs i have but I would need about $80 bucks plus shipping for them. they are in good shape but if it were me I would give em a cleaning as they have been in my shop for a while. Let me know if you are still interested and i can send you pics. Off a 77xs400 i believe still stock jets Let me know

Back