part for rebuilt Mikuni bs34

LUCHO

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
hello , i'm french and i want to know if someone know a website who sell this two parts.

Thanks

Mikesxs.net has them also a few sellers on ebay have them. They are called butterfly shaft seals.

Also, they sell them as either 1 or 2 in a pack. Each carb uses 2 so make sure you get 4 seals total. I only say this because when I bought mine, I almost bought 2 packs thinking each pack had 2. Luckily I decided to get a set of spares which ended up not being spares at all because each pack only contained one seal.

Bonjour LUCHO. I don't know if all sohc carbs share the same butterfly seals...Try to search for part number 2A2-14997-00
Here is the link from cmsnl.com (part #40 I hope). But the price seems to be high...4,50 Eur without VAT for one piece. Let us know if you will find some source here in EU

Bonjour LUCHO. I don't know if all sohc carbs share the same butterfly seals...Try to search for part number 2A2-14997-00
Here is the link from cmsnl.com (part #40 I hope). But the price seems to be high...4,50 Eur without VAT for one piece. Let us know if you will find some source here in EU

Thanks , i look now i know the english name of this part , is it the same on mikexs.net , the Mikuni is for 650 xs but i think that the BS 34 is the same for the 400 and 650 , no ??.

Back