1975 amf harley-davidson SS-250

xskane

zach
Reaction score
i am about to purchase a 75 SS-250 and it seems to have potential rather than do a full restore on this bike which would be the ideal thing to do i plan on building a sprint bike/ cafe out of it since its design roots are in italy and the motor was designed by yamaha i figured this is as good a place as any to ask for ideas/help/knowledge/etc its the full street version not the enduro or dirtbike..i think it would be neat to have a cafe style with this bike however finding forums for this bike is tough im thinking a skinny elongated tank solo seat and cafe rear tail. any suggestion or tips would be greatly appreciated

think its a case of trying stuff out and see what suits..

my brother had a 125cc wire wheeled model then the later cagiva 125 version..only got shot of it last year after sitting in the garage for 25 years ..lol

and its a 2 stroke

damn nice thing to know bout the transmission its been sitting since 2001 kind of rough condition the guy claims it was running when he parked it the offer is between 200-800 as of now for the bike i will grab some pics and let you guys know what im getting myself into...or even at that kind of money if this would be a good deal

Back