For Sale - 1977 XS400D serious project with complete parts bike and parts

Ilovemountains

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time is too valuable and I have too many other projects so Im considering selling my 1977 XS400D project, it needs assembled and tuned, comes with keys and a clean clear title in my name...

The bike was totally strippd, bagged and put in totes. The frame, swing arm and center stand were all professionally blasted and powder coated in gloss black. I have a NOS wiring harness, NOS 2-1 exhaust, NOS Kerker K Series muffler, new Avon tires, dual disk brake front end with caliper and rotor, forks were rebuilt with new seals and polished, tapered headset bearings tree installed in the frame ETC ETC ETC.

I have a complete 1977 1 owner parts bike that has keys but no title

spare fuel tank, engine, carbs, seat etc all for the 1977 XS400D series

I have XS360 fenders, I was going to use the 360 fenders with an XS750 rear tail light and have a stock seat modified like a solo seat. I have a lot of cash and time tied up in all of this stuff but being a new dad and gearing up to sell our property its taking up a lot of space. Serious inquiries only, I WILL NOT separate this stuff, its taken me a couple years to put all of it together as a package. Im into it all for almost $2,000 so please keep low balll offers to yourselves! Bike and parts are located in Harpers Ferry WV 25425 about 1.5 hours from the Washington DC metro area. Serious inquiries only Mbernazzoli@hotmail.com

Back