For Sale - 1982 Seca 400 Stupidmoto project

WillyTHacksaw

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
Low mileage 82 Seca motor in a KLR 250 frame. I bought this many years ago and redid the engine mounting brackets on the KLR frame. It’s setup to run the 18” Seca wheels, KLR front and rear suspension have been upgraded with beefier fork springs and a 650 rear shock. It’s kind of Supermotoish but IMHO it’s more of a Stupidmoto. I believe I have all the parts needed to get it completed including a modified 2 into one header with baffle, new tires, seat, etc. The stock KLR gas tank needs to be modified to clear the cylinder head. I have one cut up that needs to be patched and welded back up. It’ll need paint & wiring too. Not a project for the faint hearted but surely the most fun you can have for $750 these days. Clean NY title in my name. The pile is 75 miles outside of NYC in beautiful Milford Pa. This is a saddle up and ride sale men, no shipping option is being offered. You can come see it if you have any interest. Sorry, I don’t have pictures to post and won’t have time to answer too many electronic questions but you can call me during daylight hours (917) 837-3341

Back