Make Offer - 1982(?) XS400 Part-Out

firelizard

XS400 Member
Reaction score
I have a 1982(?) XS400 parts bike that I would like to strip before disposing of the frame. Right off the bat, I can tell you what it does not have:

-no exhaust
-no rear wheel
-no intake
-no carbs
-no starter
-no seat
-no tank
-no bars

The rest is pretty much all there. Pics to illustrate.
IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

If you see something you want, in one of those pics, send me an offer for it. I'll be hard to offend. I understand that shipping most larger pieces to the 'States is going to be about $30 per item, so I'm not looking for much per item. Some things I'll send for the price of shipping. It's more important to me that this stuff leaves my yard, preferably to be used. My XS400 project can't use much off this bike anymore.

Also, if there's something you don't see, but want to know if I have.... fire away. I'll go take a look and get back to you asap.

Ah yes, I'm in Winnipeg, Manitoba. (Central Canada)

1low, I'll strip the wiring harness off the frame tomorrow and box + weigh it for a shipping estimate.

primitive, I haven't got the slightest clue as to the condition of the engine. It has been sitting for a very long time with the exhaust and carbs off, I'd imagine it's not pretty on the inside. Probably work more as scrap metal, than putting it on a pallet to ship international. Willing to box and ship parts of it though.

Cheers

Back