1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - 1983 DOHC - Dallas, Tx - $2200

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by dpgraham4401, Nov 22, 2019.

1. dpgraham4401

dpgraham4401 XS400 Member

As the title says,400cc engine, dual-overhead cam (DOHC) model. Bought this to customize and tune-up, runs very well!

All fluids replaced, new tires, brakes, drive chain, rotors, recently jetted, valve clearance adjusted, tuned, professional style paint job, K&N air pods,
    I have several of the OEM aesthetic parts if the new owner is interested, also will throw in valve shims, carburetor jets.

Comes with blue title in hand, .pdf service manual, service record book from the time I've had it, and truck ramp

I've dug up some history on the bike, I can also share my experience on where to locally find parts for this ole' bike.

Selling because I will be moving internationally and I want to pay off some student loans LOL

I'm asking for $2200, cause we all know these are sentimental objects. 00s0s_kh2t2fbZfAN_1200x900.jpg