1st build!! I hope it gets finished

Jonesy154

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got the bug to build a bobber and because of my first build and bike I bought what ever was cheap enough! A 81 xs250 special complete bike! Well it was anyway! Just thought I'd start a thread to show my progress as I go and to get advice as I go if you'd all be so kind?!?!

no pics:poke:

use an image host like photo bucket or just upload from your HD.
*careful with iphone photos, they like to turn out sideways

motorbike 1.jpg

motorbike 2.jpg

motorbike 3.jpg

motobike 4.jpg

motobike 5.jpg

hope its worked this time as i could be out i the garage playing instead of uploading photos :wink2:

Cheers mate had to do some modifications to cover the coils and change the gas tap but should work fine, starting to see whats in my head can't wait to start painting it but just gotta get the rear shocks and mudgaurd mounted. Do you need handle bars and front brake set for your build? I've got quite a bit of original parts that I've removed and won't be needing I've also got the rear lights and grab bar etc, are you building a custom or making yours original spec?

I will like it if I get there!! He he! Just waiting on parts to do more work but hopefully Father Christmas might drag something down the chimney for me.

I must of been a good boy this year cause Santa delivered me a sack full of parts! 2014 looks like I'm gonna be out in the garage a fair bit!

Back