1. Having trouble logging in? Try closing your browser and re-opening it. If that doesn't work, try a different browser or device. The site will be updated soon to resolve these browser issues.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

21" spool hub front wheel

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sbondoni, Nov 15, 2012.

Tags:
  1. sbondoni

sbondoni i did it 1 piece@a time

its taken me some time to get it and put it on because i got a 2nd job to pay for my trip down to florida so i can start school at Wyotech begining of Jan. I will be taking the Stallion down with me and finishing it down there but here is a few pics of how he sits right now !

Attached Files:

2. drewpy

drewpy Excess twin Top Contributor

sitting real purty sbondoni :)

3. meelas

meelas XS400 Member

that looks awesome.

4. darrin1

darrin1 XS400 Member

looks great can you gice info on putting 21 on because im looking at doing the same.thanks

5. Maxim-umm

Maxim-umm XS400 Addict

looks freakin sweet!!

6. sbondoni

sbondoni i did it 1 piece@a time

Thx Yo !Most will tell u not to( cause there is no front brake) but my eye caught a dudes bike on this site and i just had to do it ! I looked around on a ton of sites but the #'s where just not matching up, until i ran across a dude on Craig's list that was selling a 21'' . To make a long story short he know a lot about 400's and had access to many diff. parts and in order to make all things work he laced me up a 21'' wheel on a 15mm spool hub . I still have yet to complete it cause i just moved to Florida to go to school but it wont be long ! I will tell u one thing , U will have to find sum1 to mill u front spacers to make it all work . Good Luck!