756cc tuning

domains

Banned
Reaction score
hi...

I just took off carb piolet plugs and at 2 1/4 turns bogs after in gears( nice idle tho)

i just turned them 3 1/4 and sounds good at wot

should i go more?

its raining, cant really try it

I cleaned them with needle files

ja

are theses carb needles gas and air?

would 4 turns be to much?

i like to silicone them after and make plugs after tuned

domains, here's the deal. I've read all your posts lately and there hasn't really been a whole lot of info to go off of. With that said, tuning your carbs to work with your big bore will be an individual project. No two bikes are alike. Plus, from the bits of info I've been able to gather, it sounds like you've been taking shortcuts in terms of cleaning and tuning. Now I don't claim to be an expert, nor do I claim to know enough about your bike to give you solid advice, but from what I do know your posts don't really allow us to help you. I just wanted to voice this in case you were wondering why no one has really tried to post any replies. I think your project is great and I wish you all the best in getting it set and done. I'm also looking forward to seeing it do the 1/4 mile. Good luck.

Also, on another note, please make sure to follow the site rules and regulations regarding which posts go where. Your previous thread where you're trying to sell another project goes in classifieds. I know drewpy already pointed that out, but I though I'd mention it again. Plus, posting a thread, replying to your own thread, then starting a new one with the same topic minutes apart isn't really proper either. Not really the proper etiquette. Just sayin...

Last edited:
ok cool

i dont read classifies much , thought i get more interests posting in garage

bine here a few years ago and left when i saw kids repying to tec questions

highlifter is a cool place but run by alot of kids now so i left there aswell

just trying to have fun

in fall if anyone wants this 2 wheeler, let me know

later

Just curious why do you speak in bits and pieces?I hope Im not being offensive by asking but its difficult to understand you.:)
Also why do you want to put silcone over your mixture screws?:shrug:

My dad is like that

after dry you can pull them out and seal or leave in if you have loose threads or no little o rings

after dry get a little hook and pull out

it will even stop them from turning

im at 3 1/4 turns

almost perfect but should not backfire much

maybe 3 1/4 half a 1/4 more, but its close enough for me

Back