Wanted - 77-79 xs400 bs34 carb set.

MetalHead

XS400 Member
Reaction score
I have a '78 xs400 that needs carbs. I was having issues with it running. Weeded out the problems and found that the mixture screws were busted in the carb bodies. I'll take bodies alone as I can transfer the parts from my current set to the new bodies, besides the mixture screws of course. Please give me an offer. I'm new to the motorcycle world and am desperately wanting to ride this summer.

I have a complete set of carbs from a 81 I'm parting out...I think they are the same for the 78

I'm still interested if you still have the carbs. I don't get paid until the end of next week and I don't expect you to hold on to them that long, so I may be able to work something out sooner. Let me know and thanks again man. Also I meant to ask, are they for a SOHC?

Metalhead

they care a complete set of carbs from a 81 sohc

they are in excellent shape...maybe just need new bowl gaskets or something and a cleaning

I still have them so PM me with an offer when you can and we can work something out

Hi MetalHead, I also have a set of carbs, but they need to be cleaned/rebuilt.
Also Lewkmiller, I have another set of carbs that are disassembled I should have the springs you need. I can check them when I am home and send you a picture.

Back