Make Offer - 82 and 83 XS400R Seca Partouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KielJG

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Well here's the deal :

I'm not completely sure I want to do this, but I am at a crossroads and I figured I would try this out. I have 2 bikes, and 82 and an 83 400R Seca. Both are about 90% complete, one is almost completely together, the other is completely stripped. I was planning to rebuild one, but I am having a hard time finding a good deal on a tank and the 2 side fairings I would need, and on top of the maintenance/odds and ends I would need, I think I may be better just to part out and move on. First, here is what I DO NOT have :

Tank
Both side fairings
Seat/helmet lock
plastic cover that goes around ignition switch

And here is what I have that is brand new :

Set of levers
Ignition switch with 2 keys
Tach cable
Speedo cable
Aftermarket mirrors
Rebuilt set of forks
Good set of tires

Everything else I do have. The engine that is on the bike pictured runs, but the bottom part of the crank has a small chip out of it (it was JB welded) and the other motor has a stripped drain plug and good compression, but I never heard it run. I have one complete set of carbs that need a rebuild. Other than that, ask me for pics and info. I am asking for reasonable offers, I know what I paid for the 2 bikes, which wasn't alot, but I don't really know what most of the parts are worth, so offers please.

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

I am located in Brockville, Ontario, Canada and I am willing to ship anything at buyers expense. If you need some feedback for me, search my username in Google and you will find multiple forums I am on and on Ebay.

I just looked through the boxes I have and I guess I don't have any. To be honest, I didn't even know there were covers lol.

Yes I do, make me an offer on them. They haven't been tampered with, one of the needles stick and it leaks when it's off, but other than that the bike ran great.

What tires do you have (make and model), and do you still have the new levers? I am in Ottawa so pickup is possible. LMK as I just picked up an '82 Seca 400 and I'm looking for a few odds and ends.

I might also be interested in the exhaust system. What make is the exhaust and it looks like a 2-1 system. Is that right?

The tires are Kenda Challengers and are like new. I still have the levers and I think the exhaust is custom, no markings on it, but it sounds pretty good. I can give you a good price on it all if you want to pick it all up.

Yeah, I could, but shipping is probably going to be rough to you. Let me know

Yeah, I have no problem shipping any parts, as long as the buyer pays. PM me an offer.

It only has front hydraulic brakes and mechanical rear, but I do have the front master

I have both in good shape, just make me an offer. Shipping should be around $20-25 to you.

Bump, likely getting rid of this before winter, so make me some offers, I'm open to anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back