For Sale - 83 Maxim 400 Parts (might fit Seca 400)

Lukejd8 came over and took the engine and chain. He also ended up taking the oil fill plug (sorry DCopp).

Motivate2008, I have the exhaust pipes, but they are extremely rusted up. I don't think they are salvageable.

Do you have the clutch switch, the one that presses in so you can start the bike in gear with the clutch engaged?

I would assume so. The bike was mostly complete when I got it and I haven't used anything from the clutch system although I'm not sure what the piece you are asking for looks like.

hi,
Do you have the fuell tank lid with key?

thx,

Jeff

I have a fuel tank lid but no key. The previous owner removed the ignition and wired up a manual switch to turn the bike on.

I am looking for rightside trim piece that goes over battery cover and from tank to tail. Just wanting to see if you have one, color and condition? Thanks, Matt

Between both bikes that is the only side trim piece that I have. Obviously they are very hard to find, so I would like to keep it.

On a similar note, I would be interested in the left side trim piece if anyone knows where to get one.

TrueG

Sorry, I ended up selling both my main bike and parts bike last summer. I'm running a 2011 Honda CBR125R now.

TrueG

Back