A couple small changes that make a difference in looks.

Rumpelhardt

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always thought that the seat looked to big for the bike but after getting rid of the tail light and the grab bar I think it looks much better. I still need to change the directional signals for the new ones I got and fill in the gap left in the back of the seat. I have some new mirrors coming as well.
I was thinking about some new handlebars too but I think I'll stick with the ones I have. I guess they are technically on upside down from what I've seen but they are at the height I like and I like how they look.
It looks like some one laid the bike on its side at one point but there does not appear to be a lot of damage other than the directional on the right side.

before
_DSC0003_1.jpg

_DSC0001_1.jpg

after
_DSC0041%20-%20Copy.jpg

_DSC0040.jpg

Believe it or not that new light is quite a bit more visible than the original. It fit in place of the plate light like it was made for it too.
I do have a small round tail/brake light that is going under the seat for added visibility. The motorcycle is wired for 2 tail light bulbs so it should work.

Last edited:
5265d184-3e63-4ae6-bb69-dac2888f672a.jpg

Umpa Lumpa's got their turn signals back. I think these look much better. Still have to install the fronts but I'm waiting for my new headlight.

Last edited:
Back