A Swedish Vagabond has wandered into the forum.

Vagabond

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
Hi.

Just wanted to introduce myself and my bike(s).
I found the forum as I was surfing the net for useful info on my XS400Special.
I'm what you would call a standard family guy living in the southern part of Sweden with my wife, kids, dog and bikes.
I started riding at the age of 16 and I've never stopped.
In -84, when I was still living with my parents, I bought an -82 XS400 Special together with my father. When I moved away from home, my father kept the Yamaha and over the years I rode other bikes (like f.i. ZZR600) but occasionally took the old 400 for a spin.
A few years ago my father decided, due to age and illness, that he didn't consider himself to be a safe motorcycle driver anymore (Respect!) and the Yamaha found a new home in my garage together with my Honda 650 Transalp.
The XS has only got 46000 km's on the meter and is, more or less, in mint condition.
Well, that's me and my rides. Be safe and keep the rubber side down.:thumbsup:

Thanx for the welcome!:thumbsup:

@bcware; Photos? Hold your horses loverboy! We don't know each other yet...:wink2:
No, seriously, photos will come. At the moment part of the bike is disassembled since I wanted to adjust a few things. The shine, amongst other things.:D

@drewpy; Oh yes! Snufkin is a kindred spirit. We share the lust to get around and to see new places and we are both very supspicious about prohibitions.

Back