Aftermarket Exhaust

BATCH3LL3R

XS400 Member
Reaction score
What do you guys use as an aftermarket exhaust. I have a 1980 xs400 Special II. Bought it for 200 bucks, and kinda want to make it a fun bike/ good lookin' / good soundin' bike.

There no certain way to answer this?It depends on your taste and how much $ do you have to spend.Some guys like there bikes loud and some dont.With that said It also depends on your exhaust system,is it stock or are you running free flowing open pipes.Shop around there a different sites that have alot of oem after market mufflers at decent prices.

Thats kinda what I'm looking for, suggestions on websites to get some pipes from, I don't want to go through ebay. As of right night, it is stock everything.

MIkesXS,Bike,Bandit,Dime city cyles,Parts N more.Partszilla and theres some other ones.If you do a google search for mufflers on the XS400 the result will bring up more stores.I also stay away from ebay if Possible but there are some online stores there that have brand new mufflers and other parts for our bikes.

Ebay is a great place to find new and used stuff. You just have to look and take your time:wink2: Also get a paypal account it is the best way to buy from the interweb:thumbsup:

I was keeping this a secret but Im letting the cat out of the bag.If you want a Mac 2 N 1 partsNmore has the complete system $200 .Thats including muffler.

I got the black mid size from Mikes for 50 apiece. I don't know what
they sound like yet but I like the way they look.
One of these days I might actually get it running.

I have a mac 2 to 1 and im very happy with it it has a removable baffle to make it loud but i keep it in its a little louder then stock but not to loud sounds really good:thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

Back