Aftermarket Ignitor, has anyone used this brand?

phil63146

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used this product?

I came across an aftermarket supplier of TCI and CDI ignition box. Their name is IgniTech from the Czech Republic. They list a replacement for the XS400 ignitor called the Sparker TCI. They can be found at ignitech.cz and don't forget to click on the Union Jack unless you can speak Czech.

If their 2011 price sheet is still current one box runs about $225 delivered. If I read the price sheet correctly the price for two would run about $200 each. If there is positive feedback maybe some of us could get together for a quantity discount. Maybe.

Repairs are better for the pocketbook and I prefer repair whenever practical. But when a box of electronics approaches 30 years of road use I get nervous about it's integrity.
Thanks for the tip about Rex. Does he have a website or address I can contact him?
Phil

Ignitech is a good solution. If i knew they do ignition for our XS, i would go with em, instead of coplicated delivery from pamco in the US.
They sells worldwide. I had Ignitech on my Honda CBR 600, raced it and i was satisfied..

Back