Another stupid noob question

Pork Chop

XS400 Junkie
Reaction score
I feel kinda stupid at the moment, or should I say stupider. I need to replace the bolt that allows you access to gap the tappets as I rounded the crap out of one. Only problem is that I think it is part number 1H-211186-00 but google search gives me nothing. Surely it must be a pretty common part but I am stumped. :confused:

Can any of you wise men point a noob in the right direction.? Bueller, Bueller... Drewpy?

Cheers. :bike:

I feel kinda stupid at the moment, or should I say stupider. I need to replace the bolt that allows you access to gap the tappets as I rounded the crap out of one. Only problem is that I think it is part number 1H-211186-00 but google search gives me nothing. Surely it must be a pretty common part but I am stumped. :confused:

Can any of you wise men point a noob in the right direction.? Bueller, Bueller... Drewpy?

Cheers. :bike:

Is it 1H2-11186?

I needed one and had trouble getting it.

ending getting one off a friend, then ebay threw up loads the following week :banghead:

need to buy from a forum member or scour ebay

In general when i can't find something i need whether its on my SV or on my XS project BikeBandit.com has a great OEM section and very good mechanical drawings. Of course those parts are more expensive than a buddy or ebay but sometimes you just need what you need and are willing to pay more to get it.

Back