Apology for my screw up.

Scorpio1963

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hello fellow members I just want to apologise for my inappropiate post:doh: that made reguarding religous issues and gay marrige controversary.It was totaly my mistake by breaking the rules and did not do so intentionaly.I just missed it in the rules or didnt focus enough to know about it.It was clearly an oversight on my behalf.I realise that I was totaly out of line and opened a can of worms sorta speak that should have never been brought here to this forum.I have taken steps to correct my wrong doing by closing the thread in which I started and removed my sig line as well.The matter was only compounded worse by another member bringing it out open in the forums which in turn started more hard feeling an attrosities about a subject that is too sensitive and offensive to some people.Even though it wasnt shared out in public I apologised to several people in private and now openly I hope this will settle any hard feelings that anyone may or did get by my inaproppiate post.I apologise sincerely for whatever trouble I caused and assure you It wont happen again.I hope that you will realise that I am human and that it was just a honest mistake an accept my apology.I have learned my lesson and for now on I will keep these issues away from this forum and my disscusion will pertain Motorcycle ralated topics that pertain to riding also asking for help or helping others that may need with my knowlege I enjoy sharing. Sincerely Aaron

Last edited:
Scorps, I really don't think it was a big deal...so don't worry man. You are entitled to your beliefs just like everyone else. In this modern & 'politically correct world' fads & trends come and go. When a mans beliefs and principles don't sway so easy, that's to be respected and admired imo.

yea aaron, I know it got a little heated there but don't worry!

We're all good! group hug!

images

:D

appreciate it though! :thumbsup:

:laugh:.....hmmm....that picture looks familiar :umm:

btw don't worry scorps none of them are married :) (except maybe that little one in the middle)

Scorps, I really don't think it was a big deal...so don't worry man. You are entitled to your beliefs just like everyone else. In this modern & 'politically correct world' fads & trends come and go. When a mans beliefs and principles don't sway so easy, that's to be respected and admired imo.

Too me at first when I first made the post it wasnt a big deal till I was reminded by several expeacily on member in particular who thinks hes the police of the forum even though he doesnt have Administrator on his tag.Withy that said I realised I was in the wrong plain and simple.Being responible of my actions I feel that this apology is neccasary to those who are offended and to correct my wrong doing.I hope and dont want to have any hard feelings towards anyone and visa versa.I basicaly just want to wash the blood from hands settle the issue and make peace with everyone although there will be some that never forget we are humans.We make mistakes some serious than others.So in attemp to clear the air I felt this public apology neccasary.Cheers to all.:D

Whoa!!! just red your comment and the accompanying comments. Can o worms you bet!!! I can't say I don't agree with you about the subject and also can't comment because I also would be blasted with unpleasant comments. I have a few relatives that also don't like me because of my stand on this issue but some day I think hope and pray that they'll understand. Oh and Willem That pic of a group hug???? Totally uncalled for. Now that image is burned into my mind and I can't help but laugh quietly to myself when ever I see one of those muscle heads.

The issue at hand was no matter how or anyone else feels about the topic is should have been brought here! Whether or not Opened a can of worms point is I fessed up and thats why my apology is here.:)

Last edited:
Back