Button, Button who has a button???

Waiting on seller yet to send my button. I do not think I like paypal as an option for payment. The seller and I have to try to settle this, but he has the $ and I have 0.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(!!!!!!!

Waiting on seller yet to send my button. I do not think I like paypal as an option for payment. The seller and I have to try to settle this, but he has the $ and I have 0. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(!!!!!!!
Maybe it's time to consider starting to bad-mouth the seller on here and on other sites until his bad service affects his bottom line.

Send the guy a link to this thread. Knowing that a community is discussing you ofetn has an effect on business owners.

I used Pal Pal, no problems. I had great service , 5 days international post, they fit like a charm, why bad mouth this guy? He's a small business trying to make a living. I'm a small business, and I can tell ya shit happens no matter how good ones intentions. Sorry about your wait but your not dealing with Wal Mart.

I ordered min from KimbokoJoe and got it within a week. I used payal and email him asking to send me the tracking info. He emailed me back the next day as requested and the buttons arrived same week.

Great seller in my opinion... just shoot him an email:thumbsup:

Hi everybody, Happy holidays to all!

Here is the final outcome of button, button ......... The seller could not get my payment from Paypal. Long story short, they now have "my" $ into "their" account. No button and no money unless I purchase something else by way of Paypal, both of which I did not want for an outcome!

Back