Wanted - Center Stand for 1977 XS400

autobot

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
Looking for a centre stand for my 1977 XS400, Am located on west Vancouver Island B.C. Canada.

i have a center stand and spring, mine is a 79, but im assuming it would be the same. check the part numbers on bike bandit to be certain. i have the hard ware also. ill post a pic in a few.

fifteen bucks+shipping. comes with all the hardware and spring. that rust comes off with a wire wheel no problem. MINIMAL pitting. one bolt, the thread on it is funky, a tap should clean it out
IMGP2847.jpg

this is to show that it comes off with a wire wheel. i used a bench grinder with one on it, so i couldnt get everywhere, otherwise i woulda. i wire wheeled the hardware also. and those scratches are from the spring.
IMGP2848.jpg

Looks like the one, I can clean it up pretty easy by the looks of it. $15 + shipping works for me, if you want you can call 250-725-3214, hope to hear from you

ill get a quote 2morro and you can pay pal me that should do it. OR, you can pay me the $15 then i can ship it from my dads work and tell you wat the shipping was, then send me that money when i tell you? probably a discount since it can be labeled a company product or something.

Last edited:
Hey Thanks for the reply,
Just sent you an e-mail, let me know if it came through ok. Also wonder by chance ? if you might have the smaller spring for the kick stand hanging around as well?.. if so would be nice to tack that on if you happen to have that kickin around. Cheers

Vol, take your email addy off mate, trawler bots will harvest it for spam.

@autobot same for your phone number

Back