cLASSIC ROCKERS HEADS UP

Scorpio1963

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
nEW BLACK SABBATH CD WITH OZZY SINGING TO BE RELEASED IN 2 MORE DAYS!tHEY COULDNT GET BILL WARD BACK IN THE BAND SO THEY GOT RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE DRUMERS BRAD WILK..tHE NEW ALBUM CALLED " 13" 1 LEFT 3 REMAIN OUT OF THE ORIGINAL LIENUP IS HOW i PERCEIVE THE ALBUM TITLE.sEVERAL FORMATS ARE AVAILABLE BUT BEST BUY HAS THE BEST PACKAGE A CD WITH MORE SONGS THAT THE STANDARD VERSION.i HAVE HEARD MOST OF THE ALBUM ITS BLUSY METAL AND FAIRLY DECENT ALBUM.gEEZERS BASS IS OUT STANDING TONY AS MOST OF YOU MAY KNOW HAS BEEN DEALING WITH LYMPHOMA BUT HE ROCKS ALSo_OZZY IN THE STUDIO IS VOICE IS GOOD LIVE HE DOESNT WORK.bRAD WILK HIS DRUMS ARE LAME.aLL IN ALL i GIVE THE NEW ALBUM 3.5 OUT OF A 5.yOU CAN GO TO THE BLACKSABBATH.COM AND LISTEN TO THE NEW CD AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF.

What song have they been play Drewp?
I dont realy care for the song God is dead ,Loner is pretty cool and another one sheesh cant reember the name but Out the 8 songs I heard God is dead is ok the others are pretty good.Theres one song thats realy bluesy sounding Im not real fond of it either.Why they chose Rick Rubin as producer I have no idea.Theses guys have been the studio enough they should know how to write and play their own music by now without being directed by a producer.“End Of The Beginning is a good song once you get past the long dreadful intro.Kinda sounds like alot of the master of reality vibe.

Or its because thirteen songs were wrote for the album.You`ll have buy the super delux album to get all of them.The one that best buy is selling.

How could you not like the classic "Iron Man"Sabbath bloody Sabbath""WAR PIGS" and all the rest of their classic tunes.I seen Sabbath in concert "MOB RULES tour and like the Dio version of sabbath as well.Some will say Sabbath without Ozzy is not Black Sabbath.Even what call the Toni Iommi Project years with TonI Martin on vocals was decent.Although Iommi goes on record saying he hate the album Forbidden he shreds through the songs on that album.Also TYR was dencent album.But the Ozzy years were the best Except when Dio steppped up as front man and they wrote "heaven and hell" How can you not like that album?Mob Rules cools also and I think it would have been awesoe had Dio remained long enough to do a 3rd consecitive album?RIP RJD

Back