Wanted - clip on bars, pod filters

panzer

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking for a set of 33mm clip ons and a set of pod filters. located in the philadelphia suburbs of pa. 18974.

there are 33mm clip ons on fleabay for a fair price.. I think about $60-70 or somewhere around there.. and just buy some uni pod filters.. at a bit over $10 a piece you have no reason to buy used!

yeah ive found them on ebay. mostly coming from china. which can be like a month to wait. if i could find them used in the states and possibly for less, id rather not wait as long, and give my money to a fellow xs rider.
and ill check out those filters.

I didn't think about the whole hong kong issue.. my bad.

Go to powersportsuperstore.com for the filters. I've bought both my sets there. They seem to have the best prices on uni products even with shipping factored in.

actually just rechecked and found a pair in cali for cheap! so thanks for resuggesting lol.

and ill def. check out the filter sites. any advice on what jets to get for my carbs? (kinda off topic woops)

I took the advice on here and ordered one of the 6sigma kits off ebay. Informed them I have pod filters and stock headers with aftermarket cans and they sent me 145 and 150 mains and and spacers (shims didn't work with the stock needles). I'm still getting the bike together so I haven't run them yet.

Back