Concerts

drewpy

Excess twin
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Off to see Micheal Schenker tonight, what's the best concert you've been to?

mine was Monsters of Rock @ Donnington in 1981 and the first time i'd been to a festival.

That low black cloud behind me was 70,000 sods of grass/earth being flung in the air.

It absolutly pissed it down, but there were so many people, the rain evaporated before it reached us.

what a weekend. :thumbsup:

Best concert recently was Muse at the Air Canada Centre. The giant inflatable eyeballs bouncing around the floor were a little surreal, but the music and show was dead on.

Best concert vibe was Tom Petty at the Molson Amphitheatre - summer night, under the stars, Tom was perfect.

Godsmack, at the Orpheum in vancouver, small venue, strong band! also saw Tom , but the haze over the crowd was a bit much, I dont really remember the show!

Haven't been to a ton of concerts, but my favourite was seeing Brett Dennen at the Toronto Opera House. It was a small venue with maybe 250 people. The music was spot on, the crowd was all very down-to-earth, and he even signed a t-shirt for my friend's coffee shop where his music is played day in and day out.

Back