dohc bobber in the making

IMHO black frame is cool, but not with a black engine. gotta give the engine some color or strip it to bare aluminum. itll give it some "pop" and bring out the detail work on the engine. if its black, itll just blend in. as for color for the tins, i have no idea. that ones all you man. in fact its all up to you. lol

P2222513.jpg

P2222518.jpg

this was today at Art Deco Motorcycling

yes, It's not easy to find a normal form for the dohc. but I think, this is a good way. some plus elements are not fixed yet, we need a month for it.

ASAP!

at the last 5 days I rode with it 900 km.
We must change the seat, the angle is too flat, and it's too wide. but the small springs are correct.

I've got a '82 DOHC,and that gives me some Ideas,as the original tank was trash,had a liner that was peeling.I got a tank for a '82 650 seca turbo that's clean inside and out.It's big and bulky,and has a hole for a gas gauge.I think it will give a good look,but not without some mods.I'll have to see what happens when I get to work on it. lha

Beautiful bike! I have an '82 Seca as well, been tearing it apart the past few days to see what neglect I've got to deal with. Your bike is an inspiration for me! :)

Back