downsized the battery tonight

renne061

new to the XS world
Reaction score
So i'm still new to this site. Figured that I would post again about my bike. Got rid of the bulky battery tonight :), as I am not using an electric starter. Picked out a 12v 2.3ah battery that is about the size of two cig packs end to end. Anyone have any good ideas for the seat and taillight? Don't have one picked out yet.

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 365
So i'm still new to this site. Figured that I would post again about my bike. Got rid of the bulky battery tonight :), as I am not using an electric starter. Picked out a 12v 2.3ah battery that is about the size of two cig packs end to end. Anyone have any good ideas for the seat and taillight? Don't have one picked out yet.
Man,that thing is bare mininum!!!!!

what drepy is talking about with reving them is they hold em at about 7000+ then slip the clutch. people drive around at all hours of the night doing this to "call to" or "tell" others that they are there, or just being dicks in general. they woke me up many times. fun as hell to ride with though if you can fit in with a group, but watch for police

Back