Exhaust flange - Help me!

DonFantini

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I have removed my exhaust system on my '81 XS400 in order to clean it and wrap it. Unfortunately, one of the flanges was so full of corrosion that it broke in two pieces :banghead: . After having done a lot of research on the internet, I have not been able to find a replacement anywhere. Does anyone know where I could find one of these, or if anyone has replaced theirs and do not use their old ones? :D

I have attached the remaining flange so that you may have a better idea of what it looks like.

Attachments

• IMG_1097.jpg
    IMG_1097.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 349
Hey everyone!
I have removed my exhaust system on my '81 XS400 in order to clean it and wrap it. Unfortunately, one of the flanges was so full of corrosion that it broke in two pieces :banghead: . After having done a lot of research on the internet, I have not been able to find a replacement anywhere. Does anyone know where I could find one of these, or if anyone has replaced theirs and do not use their old ones? :D

I have attached the remaining flange so that you may have a better idea of what it looks like.

These are on Ebay UK,although bizzarly it is a US listing,and they ship international....
Item Number:110614882250
They are buy it now at US $28.49 plus shipping depending on country.
If your stuck,I would snap 'em up:thumbsup:

HTH :D

Back