Wanted - fender supports

Status
Not open for further replies.

WT100

Tim
Reaction score
On my new project bike i have a decent condition chrome front fender but not the two support braces. Do any of you guys who have switched to other fenders have left overs?

Looking for the chrome braces or arms holding the fender on like on my old 650.

Last edited:
On my new project bike i have a decent condition chrome front fender but not the two support braces. Do any of you guys who have switched to other fenders have left overs?

I have two 1981 front fenders. One is 8.5/10 and in very good shape. One has a crack on the right side, has a few minor dents, and is overall very shiny. I can post pictures of both later today if you are interested.

DJ

Thanks i'm very interested. I only need the chrome "arms" or supports if your interested in selling them separately. But i'm interested either way.

I have very seen a xs400 with fender supports do you have any pics.

so that's a 650, are you fitting 650 fender to the 400? the wheel sizes are different (19" to 18") so won't fit neatly!

Yikes this is getting confusing. :)

The operative phraze above was "like on my old 650".

THIS is the xs400 wheel and fender as i got it. You can see the mounting points just LIKE on my old 650 but no actual "supports" or "braces" or "arms" or...

The missing vertical and horizontal attach-e-thingys are what i'm trying to find.

Soooo now you have me thinking... Did someone before me switch fenders?

Now i can't find an original xs400 pic with a fender like mine...

Maybe i do need a fender?!?

That is off a different bike or an aftermarket. Someone on here might have one or could try ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back