Gay marriges approved in California

thou shalt cleaneth thou carburetion until the day thou shalt rise to the motorbike heavens

- Haynes 12.44

Damnit Scorpio I usually agree with you and feel like you make good arguments. But knowing this makes me like you less. Can't help it.

That's why those things are not supposed to be discussed on this site..
It's ok, man. It's great that people are sharing their ideas -- I think you should actually like people more for doing that. Now, in the matter of accepting whether the idea shared makes sense or not...

I do laud people for standing up to what they believe in especially knowing full well that it's not going to be in the majority.

No man shall covet the cleanliness of another man's carburetors. If any do, they shall know great wrath and furious anger. They must seek their answers with the holy search function. Newbie repetitive questions shall be met with death. They will know great sorrow and gnashing of teeth on the interwebs.
Clymer 3:16

Don't forget the old testament. It's a little harsher than the new, but still has valid points! :)

Robsteeler66, it was directed at your comment and was mean spirited of me. I apologize.

Posted via Mobile

N8, that's OK. No need to apologize for having your own opinion. :wink2:
I'm always up for spirited debate about any subject. As long as I'm allowed the same ability to respond, and no childish moderation occurs in the thread, I'll give as good as I get!

:) I have to say I am pleased to see this amount of discourse. I LOVE to debate, especially with poeple who a re passionate about a topic. I figure we're not going to change each other's positions, but I like to get people to think about thier position. Hold fast to your beleifs, just make sure that you understand the reasons for them!

Last edited:
My Bad I broke a rule I wasnt aware of and Willem is right I should have never posted my opinion Here about this for that I aplogise to everyone that I may have hit a nerve by by bring this here.I even wrote Jpagnel last night and said I screwed up!
Jpagnel you are correct human being are beings and we all should be teated equal.Your post made me remember something about a person I met a while back.He treated people like people, anyone no matter who they were or what walk of life they come from.I guess I should learn to change my veiws on how I see people.
So Like I said I apologise sincerely to anyone thats offened by my mistake of even thinking about debating this.Forget I brought It up
As for my spelling I know its crap.I dont spell bad cause Im uneducated,I did make it through 12th grade:laugh:

Last edited:
Back