Halfbreeds Build

cut it? my dt125 was the same thing, but there was another bolt inside on the inboard side of the shock that was part of the bolt. i took off with a wrench. the shocks will look wierd with no reflector, just a big sleeve with a vacant spot. just get some shocks with no reflector. earlier one didnt have them, mine didnt

Well turned out the Hyabusa tail light was way too large, went riding and the first real bump shattered the case, the next one tore of the bottom section and the third pulled off the light shorted my bike and left me on the side of the rode.:doh: After 4 blocks of pushing my bike home I pulled over in a lot and tried to get her running. found the blown fuse and started swapping fuses till one got the bike started, and running well enough to ride home, the last two blocks:shrug: now shes wearing a small running light form the local farm and fleet, which looks nice and clean, but I have no turns in the rear. Just more work added to the list.:laugh:

Sooooo after many years of my bike sitting aroung in pieces on a shelf and in crates it has finally been put back together. Still working on a battery box which should be done some time this week. I've been riding it quite a bit and it runs well in every gear but firts. For some reason the first 3-6 seconds from a stop its very sluggish and lacks power, then you can feel and hear it ramp up and then I'm launching down the street like normal. Any ideas as to a potential cause. I checked my compression but I think i may have a shit compressin tester. any way I'm open to opinions and suggestions.

IMG_1086.JPG
IMG_1079.JPG
IMG_1076.JPG

Back