Sold / Found / Inactive - headlight relay 3H5-81950-00-00

Petew

XS400 True Believer
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I am in need of a headlight relay, most of them sold on ebay are actually not the correct one. I am stumped on this build until I can come up with one. Drop me line if you have one you would part with.

Attachments

• headlight relay.JPG
    headlight relay.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 453
  • s-l225 relay.jpg
    s-l225 relay.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 441
You need the 3H5 one if your bike is an 80 model. The one in the pic next to the box is for the 77-79 models. The 81-82 sohc use them also but are placed under the battery box.

Thanks Chris, I knew if anyone could help me out you could. I knew the number from Babbitts and the pictures came up from that id number. I ordered that relay you found- I truly appreciate it!

I hope it works being a used one. But for the price it's worth a try. Make sure your bike is wired as it was from the factory.

I hope it works being a used one. But for the price it's worth a try. Make sure your bike is wired as it was from the factory.
It is, no changes made just added some new connectors in a couple places where they had disintegrated.

Well if it doesn't work let me know I messaged you earlier as I found one I think.........looked like the ebay one but didn't read the numbers on it.

Back