Hello to everyone from Poland

Zola

pole
Reaction score
I'm Polish living in Poland. It's fantastic forum. I just bought XS400 '84 and became enthusiast of it. I rode a bike over 30 years ago recently. And now I started again ...
Is there any Polish on this forum?

Best regards for everyone :thumbsup:
Zola

I sold a cam to a guy in poland a few weeks ago. You should post a intro on the garage part of the site with some pics of the bike. Oh, btw welcome!

I sold a cam to a guy in poland a few weeks ago. You should post a intro on the garage part of the site with some pics of the bike. Oh, btw welcome!

Hi xschris, thank you for reply. Do you remember costs of consignment from US to Poland? I could see many offers with treasures on forum.

Best regards,
Zola

If you mean shipping it was $30 to ship a small 3lb box. Not cheap at all but the guy wanted the part bad.

I'm Polish, but American born. Welcome to the site and I hope to see some pics of your bike.

It's nice to know you. I watched your photos gallery. You are wizard. You made your own bike from the beginning means from the nacked frame to the working bike. It's wonderful. Unfortunately I make only simple work with my bike.

Best regards, Zola

Back