How many of you got pounded by Eclid?

Scorpio1963

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Living here at the bottom of thumb of michigan we got anywhere from 8=10 of the white stuff.South towards the motor city not as bad 4-7 inches.Thing that ticks me off is the snow blows off the roof drifts infront of the door and we can get out unless a neighbor helps us.

Living here at the bottom of thumb of michigan we got anywhere from 8=10 of the white stuff.South towards the motor city not as bad 4-7 inches.Thing that ticks me off is the snow blows off the roof drifts infront of the door and we can get out unless a neighbor helps us.

A smart rabbit will have three entrances to his burrow

you should have a fire evacuation plan. what if there's a fire near the door?

we have 4 ways to get out of the house.

A smart rabbit will have three entrances to his burrow
What's up Doc?
bugs_bunny019.gif
....You mean they named a light dusting of snow Euclid? The flakes must have had geometric shapes.

Hopefully, A has a window or two that he can open and dive out into the snow if his xs400 catches fire inside.
I was lucky up here at the 1300' elevation - only 10 cm, not inches. They had lots more down at the 250' elevation south of here.

XSChris your just sooo lucky :laugh:We picked up another inch or so here.The snow should be over for a while,now we have some extemely cold weather coming.:yikes:

Back