Is there any vets on the site.

Scorpio1963

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I have a sick cat but cant get in her in to a vet till next week,wonder if someone can give me some advice on how to help her.Will go more into detail if anyone knowledgeable replys.

Well today is not a good day,found out some bad news about our cat,She a massbehind kidneys moving the right up much higher that what it supposed to be.its also putting presseure on her on colon causing some other problems.I,ll have results from some blood work done tomorrow to let us know if the mas is possible cancer or benign.We`ll have to keep an eye on her and hope and pray the mass doesn't grown any larger.

Not sure what to say. I'm a Dog person but I can still sympathize with you. Our beagle has had a growth on her inside thigh for years. Had it looked at and removed once with no real explanation. Now it's back with a vengeance almost taken on it's own life. Our girl looks like she's got a package.

Well results of the blood work came in this morning the results show the mass is probaly cancer.The only realy way to find our is to open her up and remove it.Dont have the $ or pet insurance so I dont know what we`re going to do yet.As long as she is eating drinking and doing her business its good thing.The mass isnt let her do this very well.Shes also built up with ot of gas bubbles.Yesterdays wet bill just about wipped our savings for the month.Anyways she still has time to enjoy some quality of life when it gets to that point then probaly going to have to make a dreadful choice.:(

Some folks just don't get it. I used to be similar but now that I'm older and have felt the sad and lonely feeling of loosing a beloved pet I feel differently. Or this could be an attempt at trolling just to see what reaction's he can achieve. In that case we've been sucked in.

Yeah a comment like that realy helps things out and makes me feel better:mad:Kresbel if you had a child with cancer and couldn't afford to get medical help I guess blowing his brains out would be the best salution:devil:

Best of luck with the kitty i got 6 . Ive had to make that choice several times it never is easy. Long as she isnt in pain enjoy your time with her

I guess I should have updated this a while back,been preoccupied with a ton of other things going on.
For now we haven't been able to raise the $ to get her an ultrasound so we can get a clear picture of whats going.
As of lately shes been doing well though being very vocal and talking to us everyday,shes been going on some very long walks and holding her tail up nice and high instead of it being droopy and limp like it was.Everyday her health is good and that she stays with us without suffering is a blessing.I have a fund raising site on Fbv page and would have put here but wasn't sure if it break the rules of no solicitation.So for now its day by day and keeping an eye on her behavior and watching for any changes.

Hey bud Sounds like she's being a fairly normal kitty. Again we're not such cat folks but can and do feel your despair & concern for a loving pet. I wish I had another one of those things I sent you earlier but right now the cupboard is bare and the heating season is soon upon us.(propane was ridiculous last year) We wish you well with your issues. And I can't thank you enough for that personal help you've given me. I wish you were close so I could find and fix your bike trouble. The house next door is still empty but a long way from Port Huron. Be Blessed

Back