Jumping Ship but not really

Rockrider

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I just bought this Honda 650 Nighthawk. WOW!!! No I didn't blow up the Maxim. I'm still going to get that bike right. I'm so close I can taste it but I couldn't take it no more it's getting nice and I want to ride. This may actually turn into more patience with the 400 because like I said its close. Last time I took a couple days off from working on it, she ran the next time I worked on it (cleaned carbs again!!!) So I got to ride it for the 2nd time and man it ran good!! I'll get her before season is done. Waiting on more parts! Go figure story of an xs owner's life lol Well here is the new machine and yup haven't even owned it 24 hrs and my gf hates it. Took her a week or two to hate the xs but that was from working on it and not riding LOL The other bike is just hilarious LOL

Attachments

• IMG_20130526_113259_0.jpg
    IMG_20130526_113259_0.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 255
  • best bike ever.jpg
    best bike ever.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_20130526_113246_0.jpg
    IMG_20130526_113246_0.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 258
Wow some folks just aren't able to let good enough alone. The before pix of the new bike are awesome. But then you had to go and modify the tank??? Don't think my wife would like the modification much.

Nice Bike rock rider and I understand completely how you feel that's how I ended up with my xs last year 3 more weeks it will be my 1 year anniversary of owning.Now Im still in the same predictment. A bike that I have little time to ride because of mechincal failures,mods and a broken exhaust system.I figured this bike would have been road worthy by April.Now I so frustrated with it if I could get a decent offer I`d take it.

Back