Lotus C-01 200hp motorcycle

Greasey Fingers

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
What you guys think of the look of this lotus bike they are bringing out?

The lower fairing really kills it for me, looks stupid imo. But I like the bikini fairing screen, and the rest looks ok at certain angles but from directly side on the lower fairing just looks too weird for me. Like a big box of weetbix wrapped around what otherwise looks to be a decent bike.

I like it. Very unique one-piece body work. It looks like a tiny bike with an enormous engine bolted on.

that is really nice, reminds me of a jet turbine but I think they should go with a shaft drive itll look cleaner

The guy who designed the bike in the new TRON movie designed this apparently. So they trying to get a futuristic thing going on. I guess they want it to look really different and have done that. Does sort of look like a jet turbine now you mention it salisride.

Last edited:
I highly doubt anyone of us here can afford it:laugh:Just wondering what does the bike sell for?Guess I`ll go to google and see what I can find out.

Seems what I can find out Lotus hasn't put a price tag on it yet and a day it will be released to the public

I think I heard a figure of around $120,000. But included in the price is custom factory options that you can choose from.

Greasy fingers where did you come up with that figure?I looked on google and looked on several search resultys and I didn't find anything about a price.Also there has been NO officiasl date on when it will be released forsale to the public.

Back