For Sale - Maxim Parts

spectra

XS400 Junkie
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Took off some things that wont be needed.......if you see something that looks like you cant live without it let me know as I can ;) just looking for shipping and maybe a few bucks for some beer :D I also have a good tank also that is not in the pic. Plastic is not great but may work for someone.

IMG_4142.JPG

Hate to do it but I am not a hoarder..................so giving it a week and off to the trash it goes............

Held onto parts for the older 400 for a while now and no one was interested..........just got rid of a few parts and well ready to toss the rest soon.

Hate to do it but I am not a hoarder..................so giving it a week and off to the trash it goes............

Held onto parts for the older 400 for a while now and no one was interested..........just got rid of a few parts and well ready to toss the rest soon.
You should see all the parts I have. You never know when you or someone else my need it. I have had parts sit for many years then one day boom sold for good money or fix an issue on one of my newly found xs400 projects.

I have a few now and trying not to be a hoarder........so far a few older frames, motors, tanks, and a few boxes of parts.......I ended up tossing a few parts last week as I was cleaning up a corner. Mostly junk to me as they were broke or totally toast and not fixable.

I know what they say one mans trash is another mans treasure :D but I am tired of storing things. Will see though.

Back