Maybe Wisconsin isn't too far.

halfbreed4lyfe

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Milwaukee Cycle Salvage
5754 N. Teutonia

Found this store while cruising Craigslist, heres there discription of services offered and a link.
If this is in the wrong thread page feel free to move it.

-We now carry a selection of cafe racer tanks and tails. We have abs plastic and fiber glass. The tails start as low as $99.00!! Even if you have a tail now, ditch that plywood seat. Come in and check out our seat pads. We have a custom upholstery shop as well, and we can custom stitch you a new seat. Not just for cafe racers, but choppers, bobbers, or whatever you have. Also in the store is about forty tons of used parts. Rotors, engines, wiring harness, handle bars, rear sets... if we dont have it here, chances are we can get it. Along with parts new and used and upholstery, we are partnered with local painters. They are bikers that love to paint bikes, and know what we want. They keep quality work at a very reasonable price. our service department is also up and running. If you are on a budget, we have good used tires.
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcd/3081495820.html

Last edited:
Holy crap, i know I'm a bit late but.... WOW! can you wear a webcam on your head and go to this store so i can see it?? it sounds too good to be true!

We have a motorcycle salvage shop here in Vic, but it's only open 2 days a week and for 4 hours at a time:doh:

good find! maybe Wisconsin isn't too far!

Back