Miss riding my Bike part 2

Scorpio1963

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Now that we are in mid winter Im sure most of including me miss riding your bike by now.Im sure alot of us are in the middle of winter builds and maintanance so are bikes are ready to ride by spring which is way off from where I live.its usualy not warm enough till at least May around these parts cause we get wind blowing off of lake hurons cold waters.So my bike is in a few peices also but I havent been able to do everything I have been wanting to do cause of lack of funds.Living on a fixed income sucks and not being able to hold a good paying job does also.Anyways so far I rebuilt the carbs,front brake caliper,painted my tank and carb covers along with the bar under the seat.Somebody fairly close to me has some harley mufflers for cheap I plan on getting them after the 1st.Then my exaust needs some welding done to it.I wanted to take the head of and clean up the inside of the engine but its not possible where the bike is at right now due to not having enough room and too cold.I still also got to get a set of tires and have them put on so making progress on my bike is slow.I still plan on rejetting the carbs before reinstalling them so thats where im at how about the rest of you guys.

miss riding?, now your talking

leg-avenue-lil-miss-red-riding-hood-costume-%5B2%5D-11356-p.jpg

Back