Music in your Garage

I've been spinning a band I recently found called Amaranthe. Metal mixed with electronica/dance/digital. Doesn't hurt that the lead female vocalist is absolutely freakin gorgeous!!

nothing beats wrenching in the garage, drinking whiskey and listening to good tunes in the Man Cave. From Death Metal-Jazz. Notable bands of mine are The Amity Affliction, Fit for a King, Wolves at the Door, AA, This or the Apocalypse, Black Tongue, Steel Panther. Lots of Cover bands too. All I do is drive all day/night listening to music. Life of a semi-truck driver. Metallica-The Unforgiven, still fucking goes hard.

I've been spinning a band I recently found called Amaranthe. Metal mixed with electronica/dance/digital. Doesn't hurt that the lead female vocalist is absolutely freakin gorgeous!!

Reminds me of Icon for Hire, or In this Moment. Damn Maria Brink is Smokin hottttt

I'm diggin' Lucius Malfoy on the guitar as well :rock:

Echoing what was mentioned earlier; musical taste has shifted quite a bit in the last year or two.

I'm on to indie-folk and CBC Radio 2, with some new Slipknot on the side

As a friend of mine says: "there's only two kinds of music, country and western". That's what I listen to anytime.

In my workshop is an old head unit from a JVC boom box with double cassette hooked up to big old Sony speakers. The radio is always on except when I'm trying to understand something from a workshop manual and I need to concentrate real hard.

Like some others here my tastes are changing too. For the last 45 years I've been listening to one country station but lately I've switched to another one.
smileys-cowboy-942945.gif

I'll put whatever's stuck in my head on. Lately that's been pinballing between the new Decemberists album and Run The Jewels 2.

Lately been rockin to the likes of Mark Knopfler, The Band, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd and Alan Parsons. Not sure but I think that's the order they're recorded in my MP3 player.

Back