My first project.

Jakblade

XS400 Member
Reaction score
First ever project....just thought I'd post a few pics for comments.
Husky crosser front end,KZ550 tank,trailer rear mudguard(fender),old fire extinguisher for dummy battery box/electrics etc...
IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

Hope the pic links work this time....

Last edited:
Hey guys, I haven't changed the rake, scoutnaround. It's just long front end, will be seeing how it sits when I get the new front wheel bearings in and tyre fitted (21")and borrow the rear wheel out me 250. Got pics of that too if anyone interested....

Hey, yersen, Drewpy......You don't know of anyone wanting rid of a 400 do yer? Or even just the motor...For this little project o mine. Was going to hack up the 250 but it's too good for that really.

not seen 400 engine's for a while.

the best way is to buy a complete hacked bike. the owners normally just want rid and that way you can get them for cheap.

not seen 400 engine's for a while.

the best way is to buy a complete hacked bike. the owners normally just want rid and that way you can get them for cheap.

Easier said than done, people are wanting stoopid money for 'em, I've been looking....One guy was wanting £100+£40 delivery for a seized engine...:eek:..No carbs,starter,zorsts just a bare lump......Got me eye on a couple at mo tho'...let you know how I get on......

This is 250 I got for £200......
IMAG0007.jpg

Back