New in NC

LongShot08

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Figured its time to do the intro thing. I picked up a '78 from a buddy a couple of years ago and is been torn down in the spare bedroom ever since. Just got moved into a house and finally have some garage space so I figured its time to dust off the 400 project and see if I can get her on the road next year.

*UPDATE*
Had some time last night, so I decided to get everything out and get some pictures. I'm using a XS750 tank and MV Agusta F4 tail. I need to get to work on fitting the tank then I'll see what I can do with the tail. Giving some thought to narrowing it a bit so it is the same width as the tank.

Attachments

• xs400_1.jpg
    xs400_1.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 214
  • xs400_2.jpg
    xs400_2.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 198
  • xs400_3.jpg
    xs400_3.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 211
  • xs400_4.jpg
    xs400_4.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 214
  • xs400_5.jpg
    xs400_5.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Hello and welcome to our forum. Do you plan on keeping it stock, or like so many here, are you going to employ hacksaws and welders?

Thanks Specdog! I'm currently in the planning process for a cafe build. She has already had a little fat trimmed with the angle grinder to get her prepped for the build. I need to start cleainging up the frame and other components and see if I can make my mind up on what I am going to do with the front end. Also need to take a look at fitting the tank (XS750) that I picked up along the way.

Welcome to the forum:) It will be nice to see what you come up with.

Back