maak

maak
Reaction score
Hi guys!My name is Maak originally from Transylvania but I live in the UK for 3 years now.Few weeks ago found a 1982 xs400 for £100 and a friend of mine bought it for me so I'm going to collect it at the end of this month:thumbsup:Cant wait...Probably will have loads of questions:D Will upload some pictures after pick up.

Welcome you should feel right at home among many others here from the UK.Someday I want to hop across the pond and check it out over there.I have an online freind from Leicester

Welcome to the forum and yes, when you get it, pictures, pictures, pictures please.

1982 was a bit of a transistion year in that there were still the SOHC models but the DOHC models were also available. Just make sure that when you post questions you specify which model you have or you may be misled inadvertantly.

Hi guys!My name is Maak originally from Transylvania but I live in the UK for 3 years now.Few weeks ago found a 1982 xs400 for £100 and a friend of mine bought it for me so I'm going to collect it at the end of this month:thumbsup:Cant wait...Probably will have loads of questions:D Will upload some pictures after pick up.
Welcome. I have a close friend from Transylvania. He escaped from Ceaușescu over the mountains and across the border in the middle of the night in the early 1970s.
Hopefully you are young enough not to have gone through some of the stuff Joe endured in his younger days. We are glad to have him though.

Welcome. I have a close friend from Transylvania. He escaped from Ceaușescu over the mountains and across the border in the middle of the night in the early 1970s.
Hopefully you are young enough not to have gone through some of the stuff Joe endured in his younger days. We are glad to have him though.

Well I was born in 1983 and the revolution was in 1989 so I remember a few things like shops were empty,no electricity evenings,no TV nothing.Horrible times..

Back