Not really new here but a little confused!

kshansen

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Most forums I am on have a setting where you can be emailed a notice when there is a new post not just a reply to a topic you are subscribed to, is this an option here? Maybe I just need to drink more coffee but that sometimes has bad effects!

Yes. Under "Thread Tools" in the upper right-hand corner of a post there is an option to subscribe to a thread. I never noticed it before either until you mentioned it :D

Yes. Under "Thread Tools" in the upper right-hand corner of a post there is an option to subscribe to a thread. I never noticed it before either until you mentioned it :D
That works to some effect but you have to go to the forum and open a post then "Subscribe" to it. I was thinking more on the line of be sent a list of all the new posts for that day. That way you know there has been some new posts to check out. That is how the XS650 forum I am active on is done. Might go a day or two with no activity but if someone says"I need a tail light for a 78" I get the email and can be sure to go out in the garage to see if I have one.

I just click on new posts at the top.

I think tapatalk can show you new posts too.

no email notification though. none that I can see

Back