Ordered a package from xs650direct and Parts'n'more... It was shipped to another city

Recreateme

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone here.

I am canadian, and ordered some things from xs650direct and then Parts n more since xs650 was out of stock (however they ship from the same address and are owned by the same company? )

Anyway, today i found the delivery slip saying they attempted delivery and will keep trying, so i called to arrange for me to just pick it up after work as i do with other shipments but i was told the closest pick area is over an hour away... and opens after i start work and closes before i finish work so i can never pick up my package.

They said i can change the address of delivery but it has to be done by the shipper and has a fee paid for by the shipper...

Do you guys think the shipper will be able to change this for me and pay the fee?

This ever happen to you guys before? I have NEVER run into this situation before and have ordered hundreds of things (i guess just never FedEx) It really sucks because these are two sites that have anything i would ever need!

Back