petcock question

Sure the lads at the filling station haven't been pissing in the holding tanks?

:D

If adding fuel is all you did, could be either fuel is no good, or you had something in the tank that got stirred up or knocked loose. I nearly killed my car a couple of weeks ago by putting leftovers from the can I use for yard equipment into it.
lol.thats what I'm starting to think.temporary tank getting rigged up today. I'll see what happens .thanks

lol.thats what I'm starting to think.temporary tank getting rigged up today. I'll see what happens .thanks
temp tank fitted no joy difficult to start cutting out when idling. only difference was no misfires .doubt I'm stripping down these carbs again. drive u nuts

temp tank fitted no joy difficult to start cutting out when idling. only difference was no misfires .doubt I'm stripping down these carbs again. drive u nuts
me again.lol.got it going temp tank and carbs connected with that fuel pipe.idles best at 3.5 turn outs with air screws .I've noticed right exhaust is hot to touch at the tail pipe but left is warm .going by the plugs left is running rich and right is lean?also puff of smoke from right air filter when starting now and again ?any ideas anyone .

Back